We have formulated our Rejuvenating Eye Cream with a unique texture, smack in the middle of an eye cream and an eye gel (gels are often too light and creams are often too heavy for our delicate eye area). With its light silky texture, skin-firming and anti-wrinkle qualities, our eye cream is infused with these skin rejuvenating plant extracts for our most sensitive skin around the eyes:
- Comfrey is key for our skin's regeneration, also known for reducing skin pigmentation dark spots aka age spots, soothing sensitive skins, and its anti-inflammatory activity assists in healing damaged skin
- Horsetail being naturally high in silica which helps form collagen in the skin increasing firmness, elasticity and smoothing fine lines
- Geranium tightens, lifts, and tones by contracting the skin muscles
- White Oak Bark is an incredible skin astringent with anti-wrinkle properties
- Aloe Leaf Juice hydrates by increasing your skin's ability to lock in moisture and the natural occurring polysaccharides add an incredible layer of protection for ultra-sensitive skin
- Shea Butter restores your skin's moisture while soothing sensitive irritated skin
- Hibiscus is your skin's daily boost of Vitamin C
Apply morning and evening, using your ring finger (the weakest one) dab Rejuvenating Eye Cream under your eye, along your cheek bone, to the corner of the eye. Apply also above your upper lip and to the sides of your mouth aka laugh lines.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter) Fruit, Aqua (Distilled Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil; Extracts of: Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), Quercus Alba (White Oak Bark), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed; Phospholipids (Liposomes), Apis Mellifera (Royal Jelly), Tocopherol, Xanthomonas Campestris (Xanthan) Gum, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil
Contents: 1 oz / 30 mL and sampler is 0.25 oz / 7.5 mL
Cruelty-Free & Sustainable
Refreshing and soothing! My only ask is for a non-pump jar option to control how much to apply, and also be able use all of the contents of the jar more easily.
I am sure that this product has decreased the fine lines around my eyes!! I have been using it for about 4 years and don’t go a day without it, both morning and night!!
I have used this product since I first found it at Farmers’ Markets. When something is good you just hope it continues to be around, so ‘thank you’.
Love love love!!
I also use as a night moisturizer on occasion.
Also good for sunburns.
I first bought this product when Cascadia Soaps was selling at Farmers’ Markets and Craft Fairs so that explains the ‘loyal’ and it is a very good product.
I have used this for a number of years. Lovely texture and spreads easily.
I know the eye cream is supposed to be for the EYES, but that little pot you sent me is being lovingly and sparingly used on my whole face! I find the scent so delicious, and the lightness of it works really well around my mouth and forehead. I used damp fingers to apply it. I know it's recommended for the eyes, but I think it could be sold as just a face cream. My skin has never looked better.
It’s great. Light, effective and no scent. Goes right into the skin.
Hi! Thought I'd give a positive message. I visited Vancouver not long ago and went to Granville Market. I bought the Rejuvenating Eye Cream at your little stand and I absolutely love it😍😍😍, just thought I'd let you know! Can't wait to try out all the other things😁
Love this product. It’s so gentle but so hydrating at the time.
I have sensitive skin , I’ve tried many different products and this product went beyond my expectations.
It’s worth every penny