Our Clarifying Clay Mask is your cleansing + exfoliating + skin detoxifying all in one jar:
- Colloidal oatmeal soothes, gently removes dead skin cells while balancing your skin's PH levels
- Our earth's highest mineralizing clays draw out toxins aka deep-pore cleansing, pore-tightening, and improving your skin's circulation
- Marshmallow root hydrates by increasing your skin's ability to lock in moisture plus the natural occurring polysaccharides add an incredible layer of protection for ultra-sensitive skin types
- Sensitive and dry skin types can enjoy and reap the benefits of this mask without experiencing irritation
- Recommended ⇢ Oily and normal skin create your paste with distilled water and let mask dry completely before removing
- Recommended ⇢ Dry and sensitive skin create your paste with organic yogurt or chamomile tea and remove mask while it's still moist
Using your Clarifying Clay Mask:
Create a paste by adding equal amounts of Clarifying Clay Mask preparation to distilled water or organic yogurt. Use a wooden or plastic spoon (no metal). Smooth paste onto desired area, avoiding eyes. After 15-20 minutes, wash off gently with warm water. Apply your favourite natural facial moisturizer. Use up to 3 times per week and as a spot treatment as part of Cascadia's Clear Skin Kit.
Ingredients: Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Bentonite (Clay), Avena Sativa (Organic Oat) Kernel Meal, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder, Althea Offinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Contents: 50 g
Vegan, Cruelty-Free & Sustainable
This mask makes my skin feel amazingly smooth and look even, young, and clear. I have combo skin and it helps with acne. Weekly use works great for me so it lasts a long time too. I have been and will continue to purchase this product.
I’ve only used it once, so it’s difficult to say at this point. I like the tightening but
I hope it’s going to be OK for my very dry skin.
We HIGHLY recommend mixing your Clarifying Mask with Organic Plain Yogurt for best results on very dry skin. Your skin will LOVE the additional nourishment from the yogurt too. Leave it on only until it's semi-dry. Best, Francine